Mobile: Paying Your Invoices
- Paying Your Invoices
- Paying From the Dashboard
- Invoices Section Overview
- Saving and Changing Your Payment Info
Paying Your Invoices
You will always get a push notification when the accountant sends you an invoice. Tap the notification to get to Invoices section immediately, then follow these steps:
1. Tap the Apply Prepayment / Pay Invoices button, then review the information about payment. If you have credits available, they will be deducted from the invoice amount.
2. Enter your personal details and your card/bank account details, then proceed with the payment.
Note: all payments are made through a secure payment processing service. We will not store your payment details.
Paying from the Dashboard
The other way to pay your invoices is to make a payment directly from the Dashboard, which is the first thing you see after you’ve logged in to TaxDome mobile app. You can also access the dashboard at any time by tapping the burger icon at the top left and selecting Home.
If you have invoices due, you will see a notification here.
To pay an invoice pending:
1. Tap the notification, then review the information about payment. If you have credits available, they will be deducted from the invoice amount.
2. Enter your personal details and your card/bank account details, then proceed with the payment. If you have credits available, they will be deducted from the invoice amount.
Invoices Section Overview
To get to Invoices section from your Home screen, tap the burger icon at the top left, then select Invoices.
Invoices are grouped by year. To see the invoices paid during a certain year, tap the specific year in the table. Invoice status, description, and amount are displayed on your screen. To see detailed information about an invoice, tap the three dots icon next to the invoice, then select More Info.
Available information about your invoices includes:
- Outstanding balance. The remaining outstanding amount of unpaid invoices
- Credits Available. Amount of funds available that can be used to pay invoices.
- Status. Invoices can be unpaid, paid, or overdue. Paid invoices have a green icon, unpaid invoices have a brown icon, and overdue invoices have a red icon.
- Date posted. The date the invoice was issued. Invoices are grouped by year.
- Description. The description entered during an invoice’s creation.
- Date paid. Date invoice was paid (only applicable for paid invoices).
- Amount due. Invoice amount. You can also see the total amount for all invoices issued during the year.
Your amount due is displayed below the invoice list. If you have any credits, they are automatically applied. You can pay an invoice due directly with your credit card.